Saturday, July 31, 2010

Copykat recipes and Cracker Barrel

As I surf the web checking out my blogs page rank, I notice that there are a lot of recipe blogs under Cracker Barrel. I have never clicked on them but I imagine people are giving out Cracker Barrel recipes or copykat recipes. My reply to this is, don't settle for some sort of generic Cracker Barrel dish, but come on out to the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and have some real Cracker Barrel food. Our food is some of the tastiest that you will find in the dining industry, it is also priced very reasonably for the quality and the quantity that you receive. So next time you see a Cracker Barrel copykat recipe, don't click on it, but shut down your computer, load up the family and get yourself on down to the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store for some down home country cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment