Sunday, July 18, 2010

Interesting Evenening at my Restauraunt Location in Canton, Ga

Last night I paid a visit to my Cracker Barrel Store location in Canton, Ga. It was an interesting evening to say the least. Prior to arriving at the Cracker Barrel, I had attended a meeting where I was recognized and referred to as "the man from the Cracker Barrel":, I guess that is what I should expect since I have worked at the same Cracker Barrel location for the past nine years, anyways , I guess that was my moment of fame. Upon leaving the gathering where we were recognized as "the man from the Cracker Barrel", we went to the Cracker Barrel location where I work and was seated at the big round table where we had our meal. Here is where it became interesting, sitting at the table across from us was a man with long blonde hair who looked like a rock and roll star. On a whim I asked the man if he was part of the Christian rock band Stryper that enjoyed fame in the eighties as a Christian Hair band, spandex and all. The man said that he was not, but that he use to work with the same record label and was familiar with many professional contemporary Christian artists and was an artist as well. He talked with me for a while, gave me one of his business cards,and even let me use his reading glasses to read his card. He then went outside and brought back a one of their CD recordings and gave it to me as a gift. He was super nice guy, and the CD was nice too, this man really can rock. One of the more notable things that he had done was to play John Lennon in the Broadway production of Beatlemania. The man's name was Caspar McCloud and and he really has an amazing story to tell, I didn't know how amazing until I visited his website. If you visit his web location, check out Caspars Miracle, it is an amazing story. The moral of this post is this, you never know who you may meet when you set out on a outing, it may be an amazing artist like Caspar McCloud with an inspirational message or it may be" that man from the Cracker Barrel". So if you get a chance come on by our Cracker Barrel Old Country Store location on Transit Avenue in canton, Ga. You never know who you might meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment