Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Guests of Cracker Barrel

First off I would like to say that Cracker Barrel is a great company to work for, it is hard work but I believe they try to treat their workers fair and provide competitive benefits, but as a server, I believe it is our loyal guests that make Cracker Barrel Old Country Store such a great place to work. Cracker Barrel is a family restaurant, and being a family eating establishment, we attract the gentler, more civil customers. I have been at the Cracker Barrel in Canton, Ga for a little over nine years, and during that time I have become acquainted with some of the best people on the planet, sometimes I am blown away by the wonderful guests that come into our store.

Whether it be Pastor Hill, who pastors the Methodist Church, who loving reaches out to our customers with God's love or brother Larry, who use to play the steel guitar at the Grand Ole Opry, when it was at the Ry men Auditorium, Hershel and Betty Ann, who before they leave tell you how much they appreciate you and Betty leaves you with a "Love ya." All are very special people that make the days better at Cracker Barrel 425 in Canton, Ga.

This is just a sampling of the many wonderful guests that we have, maybe one day I will do a series of posts on our guests individually. But, to me, it is our guests that make our store such a great place to work. And if you want to really get down to the nitty-gritty, it is the guests that down through the years have made Cracker Barrel Old Country Store into one of, if not the best casual restaurant's in the country. Without the guests, we would have to close up shop and go home. So, I say kudos to our guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment