Sunday, July 25, 2010

Monday Morning Coming Up at the Cracker Barrel

Tomorrow will start another week for me at the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. Last week was a good week, I waited on some wonderful people who said that they were going to start requesting me every time they came in to eat. One of them even called the Home Office and commented on the service they received. It just shows that if you work hard, and treat people right, somewhere down the line it will be noticed. I believe that this one of the guiding principles that has got Cracker Barrel where they are at today, by working hard at treating people right, Cracker Barrel has gotten recognition by countless loyal guests who come through their doors each day. Notice I said guests, not customers, if they ever cease to be our guests and become just our customers or just another sale, I think that could be the beginning of our end.

No comments:

Post a Comment