Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wendys in Blue Ridge, Ga.

Not to be disloyal  to my employer, but I slipped off to Wendys in Blue Ridge today, in fact as I write this post I am sitting in Wendys enjoying their WiFi access sipping on a diet coke. It was too noisy at the house and I had some work to do online, so I came in up here and at a chicken sandwich and a drink  off the Super value menu, not a bad snack for $2.12, plus I was able to get some work done in the air conditioned atmosphere of Wendys, listening to a great selection of the latest in elevator music. Well, maybe not the latest, but elevator music none the less. Maybe one day, Cracker Barrel will offer WiFi, that might not fit in with the Country Store motif, but it might bring in a little more traffic. Sooner or later, like the old REO Speedwagen song, Cracker Barrel is going to have to roll with the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment