Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cracker Barrel Job Application

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cracker Barrel Job Appilcation
I found a nice post about a getting a job at Cracker Barrel. Very positive, very uplifting, and true for the most part. Cracker Barrel in principle does try to make employees feel valued, but sometimes in practice at the store level it does not always happen that way. Don't get me wrong, I have had managers and district managers make me feel like my hard work and skill are much appreciated, on the other hand I have had mangers that made me feel undervalued at times. I say this for any mangers who read this blog, if you have a quality employee, treat them right, let them know you appreciate them. There will always be an abundance of people you can hire, but good workers who can perform well, they are a rare breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment