Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Visitor from Lebanon, Tennessee

Put in another long day at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, I noticed that my blog page had a visitor from Lebanon, Tennessee. For those who do not know, Cracker Barrel's home office is located in Lebanon, and I believe I read somewhere that Cracker Barrel was had its beginning in Lebanon. Anyways I might ought to careful as to what I write about my employer, Cracker Barrel, they may be monitoring my blog from the home office. That is okay though, there is some things that I would like to share with them about ways to improve the way we do things. I may not have a college degree, but after 15 years with Cracker Barrel, I know little about what what works, and what doesn't.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment