Thursday, July 21, 2011

TracFone Motorola EX124G

Being a newbie to the cell phone craze, I recently became a huge fan of Net10 pre-paid cell phones. When I got my first Net10 smart phone, the LG900, I felt like I was stepping in high-cotton. However, now that the new is wearing off the LG900 with its QWERTY keyboard, my eyes have been drawn to the world of touch-screen phones. It seems that the touch screen phones would be so much easier to navigate and have a better display screen. To get to the point, recently as I was browsing the web, I came across the Motorola EX124G that is currently offered by the pre-paid wireless retailer TracFone. The Motorola EX124G is a touch-screen smart phone that is available through TracFone.

I was excited when I saw the EX124G offer from TracFone, but I was even more excited when I saw reports on the web that this pre-paid touch screen baby is also offered by Net10. When I upgrade to touch-screen technology, I will probably go with a touch-screen phone from Net10 due to their low rates. I do not use my phone much, so Net10's 300 minute/60 days of service is a sufficient amount of minutes for me. I do not know when I will get my touch-screen phone, but the Motorola EX124G has me excited at the prospect of having a pre-paid touch screen smart phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment