Monday, June 20, 2011

Best Dressed MIT

Today Brian Green started his training as our latest Manager in Transition. ZZ Top sings that women go crazy over a sharp dressed man, Brain was a sharp dressed man today. In crisp green, freshly pressed green slacks and dress shirt replete with tie, I believe that Brain was the sharpest dressed MIT that I have seen pass through our training store. Brian is off to a good start; if Brian's managing is as sharp as his appearance today, Cracker Barrel will have one fine manager. Having watched Brian work his way up the ranks through the years, I have seen a transformation in his life as he has grown as a worker to attain the position he holds today. I hope the best for Brian as moves forward in his management training. I believe he will make a fine Cracker Barrel manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment